Friday, June 24, 2011

beat 275 - companion


"My heart is my best friend... A Wild Horse that carries me regardless of my weight.  No matter how much pain I put my heart through, it loves me unconditionally and continues to pour life into my veins.  It will fight for me until it's dying day.  Until it collapses.  Perhaps, only at that moment will I be able to fully comprehend it's gift.  To walk.  To talk.  To listen.  To feel.  To see.  To be.  It's a wild one, it is.  It loves freely and hurts deeply.  It will not be suppressed nor restricted.  If so, it will exhaust itself pumping against that resistance until it's halted.

My heart... is my only true connection to the world.  It is the only vessel that allows this to be pure.  It is not a "web".  I am never caught nor stuck in it.  I am an ever moving experience and it is the reason.  I can walk away and still know that moment because of it.  It allows me to meet a beautiful stranger.  It is my heart that allows me to connect to yours.  And, only then, I can see you.  Protected by armor, but no armor is any match for love.  Love, no matter how wide or narrow can fit through any chink.  And suddenly... I am open.  My heart is the window to the world."

- Gino Pesi, LA, CA
Actor

2 comments:

  1. Your Wild Horse Heart has touched me so deeply, no words can express. It was a window into your soul. I feel honored that you shared that piece of you with me, showing me more of the man you really are, big heart and all. Sending love to feed your wild horse heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Heart shared with me in a way no other could. Your Heart let me know it was okay to be angry and hurt, because you were strong and accepted my grief. Your Heart helped me break free and open that closed door inside.
    Thank you for sharing your Wild Horse Heart's gentile side of the true man you are.

    ReplyDelete