Friday, October 15, 2010

beat 197 - lucky



"This is insane...I've thought about when you were going to ask me this question (so close to the wedding) for months now...I cannot believe it's finally time to answer it.


What keeps repeating itself over and over in my head is LUCKY IN LOVE...
My heart feels lucky to have found the man of my dreams (and FAR beyond even that), and loved so completely by him, so lucky to be days away from a gorgeous wedding that will bring together our closest family and friends, and then extreme lucky IN LOVE to know that I'm marrying into a family that I adore, can't get enough of, and truly completes me.


My heart feels so much excitememt and utter joy thinking about what's only days away! I can not wait to be Scot's wife...I'm so proud of that...I feel so LUCKY IN LOVE!


-Jacqueline Zeide Tatelman, Brooklyn, NY
Days before her wedding to Scot

No comments:

Post a Comment