Thursday, October 14, 2010

beat 196 - anticipated



"My heart is pounding. Excited, nervous, excitedly nervous...you name it. I think it feels this way because this upcoming weekend is the culmination of so much. Not just logistical things revolving around the event - more so just the fact that people are starting to board planes, pack their bags and mobilize to the middle of nowhere...FOR US! It's probably the most overwhelming feeling I've ever had. And the best part is - everyone believes in us and knows that this is right. I guess when I write that out, my heart just feels so full. I got the lady that everyone adores, wants and envies and almost 200 people will be surrounding us to celebrate that all weekend...how lucky am I?


-Scot Tatelman, Brooklyn, NY
a few days prior to his wedding to Jacqueline 

No comments:

Post a Comment