Monday, September 6, 2010

beat 158 - jolted



"Many years ago I was drinking 5 cups of coffee a day. My began to take a serious toll on my heart. I was at home one day and felt my heart racing, I knew something wasn't right so I took my pulse. My heartbeat was way beyond where it should have been so I went to the ER. When I got there the first question they asked me was how much cocaine I had done. It was the coffee, coffee was acting as a drug in my heart. I finally had to cut it out but I was totally addicted. One of the hardest things I've ever done. Yeah, I drink a cup now and I did start to get cocky at one point a few years ago, having more than one cup. But my heart stopped me and reminded me to stay in check."


-Dr Steven Dillon, New York City
Doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment