Sunday, September 5, 2010

beat 157 - karmic



"I am an American! My heart is good! Why not? I'm a very honest, good person. Always thinking better. Definitely always happy. I never have complaints. I always think good. I try to help people. Stay positive and love everything and be happy because I live here and my family is free and we all laugh together! I am a good person and then the world is good to me. That's how it works, you know? You are good and good things happen. You are bad and bad things happen. I drive people around, I make friends. You and me, we talk. I drive you to a place where you want to go, that makes you happy. Then I go, I find someone new to drive and we talk and then the world is happier. Come on, we all can be so happy! In America this is so easy!"


-Sheiks, Jackson Heights, Queens by way of Bangladesh 
Taxi driver

No comments:

Post a Comment