Sunday, December 5, 2010

beat 247 - complete



"When you asked me to 'tell you something about my heart' I really thought that it would be easy. Then I got to thinking about all of the dimensions of my heart and it got more complex.


Half of my heart worries, is mothering, sometimes to a fault - and sometimes I love so fiercely and deeply that it is too much. My heart doesn't want others to experience pain, hurt or longing. I can that love, some says it is unhealthy...but I do know that my heart is a good friend, loving wife, caring sibling/daughter, and would do anything to be there for those that are "mine."


The other half of my heart is completely content as it has found it's twin. Another heart to go through life's joys and sadness...a heart that knows me better than I know myself.


Simply put? My heart is mothering, joyful, caring and deeply loved - but most importantly, even with all of it's faults, it is complete."


-Kris Schoels, Weehawken, NJ
blogger: Young Married Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment