Friday, November 19, 2010

beat 231 - forbidden



"Her parents don't know we are together. Her culture wouldn't allow it so we have to hide. But we have been together for over a year and my family knows her very well and they welcomed her into our home and family from the beginning. There's no one I love more than her and I just wish her family knew this and accepted me."
-Todd, NYC
student at NYU


"I came to school here and met Todd the first day of class. I stay here for all of college because of him. My dad thinks it's because of my major. If I don't marry Korean my parents will be very angry. They warned me about American men because my mother says they are aggressive and disrespect girls. That is not true. I feel very loved by him and my heart is always happy because of it."
-Hana, Korea now living in NYC
student at NYU


"Me, too. I love her with all my heart. As cheesy as it sounds, it's the truth."
-Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment