Tuesday, May 11, 2010

beat 41 - expansive


"I was born with an open heart. And I'm grateful that I've been able to work with the world with that heart. Though at times it's been through a lot of pain, because sometimes people will step on an open heart. However, it's never stopped my heart from being open.
The work that I do is a lot about my heart. Helping people. Listening to people. Understanding people. The big part of that is that I believe this universe needs to excelerate to another level, for people to join together and be different with each other. I feel there is a movement happening already - in different modalities - the yoga world, in the meditation world, in the therapy world, with Buddhism, where people are working for a higher level of humanity. So my open heart is working toward that goal. As many people as I can reach, and as many people as I can help to excelerate their healing so they can open their hearts more, makes my heart jump for joy.
There's not a day that I work where I don't walk away with a joyous feeling that there's some healing happening on this planet. I know I'm just a small square in a big picture but I'm thrilled to be doing my part and I'm thrilled that I was given this gift, to have an open heart. So I could be part of this."

-Felice Goldberg, Long Island, NY
Psychoanalyst

No comments:

Post a Comment