Friday, April 9, 2010

beat 9 - virtuous


I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -Maya Angelou

I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone. It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them. People so seldom say I love you and those three words can make another person's day. I feel incredibly lucky for all the love that surrounds me, especially the love of my family, as that is life's greatest blessing.

And so I leave you with this...
"Never frown, because you don't know, whose falling in love with your smile"...

-Georgina Cohen, London
Art Dealer, Gagosian Gallery London


No comments:

Post a Comment