Wednesday, April 21, 2010

beat 21 - pure


My heart loves to love….
My mom has always called me a love child and she recently told me how proud she was for me loving life so much. I believe in love and I believe there is a ton of different ways of loving. But I also know that love is the reason why I am alive. My parents have been together for 35 years and I was born because of their everlasting love for each other.
I love a lot and maybe I love too much. Maybe I fall in love too easily. Maybe love makes me too naive and maybe it makes me forget about reality sometimes. And maybe love makes me too fragile and hurt too many times.
But I have learned even though I am young - that I much rather want to live with a open heart and being able to love and risk being hurt than never get to experience how amazing love is.
Cause without love in life… What does it all matter?

-Katharina Damm, Copenhagen, Denmark
Model

1 comment: