Sunday, April 11, 2010

beat 11 - captured


"My heart is happiest when I'm with those who love me unequivocally and without question. My family, Aggie, friends. I'm so lucky! But the one thing that makes my heart beat triple time is this smile that Aggie sometimes gives, it's a very specific smile. I can feel all of her love and every bit of her happiness that comes from us. I knew she captured my heart because making her happy makes me happy and makes my heart happy. Lately there are a hundred songs that get my heart going. "Here There and Everywhere" by the Beatles is one that aggie turned me on to. It's one of our songs. Pearl Jam's "Just Breathe" is another, it has amazing lyrics that make me appreciate how much I have."

-Michael Zaro, New York City

1 comment:

  1. Your smile shows your heart, good for you and Aggie.

    ReplyDelete